Wednesday, October 10, 2012

How To Make Money On Microworkers


Hello friends, this is my first tutorial – Microworkers is a great site to make money online we can earn good money on that. I recommend Microworkers to all the newbies who wants to earn money online or have Hope To Earn.
MicroWorkers is a great site where people earn for doing small jobs. If you want to read more about the site you can refer to my old post “Work And Earn Money With MicroWorkers” . Now I’ve seen many of my friends who wants to earn money but they do not own any blog, website, or anything from which they can make good money. And I have seen people still sticking on PTC to earn. So this for all those who want to make nice side by side income.
First you have to sign up on Microworkers and then login into your account. Now just follow-up the instructions in the pictures :)
This is your Dashboard of MicroWorkers
Then just surf through available jobs and click which suits you.
You should always take of these tips :

  1. Never Submit Fake Proofs of completed work this could lead to low Success Rate.
  2. Always do those jobs which you are able to do and which have high success percentage.
  3. If your success rate is rated less than 75% by the job provider then you will not be able to do anymore tasks.
In the end I would like to say that it’s quite easy to make money on MicroWorkers, still not believing check out my earning in just 3 Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment